Down to Earth Compost
Terms of Service
- If for any reason you are unsatisfied with our service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make a reasonable effort to earn your satisfaction. If you are still unsatisfied, you can cancel at any time by sending an email or calling and receive a pro-rated refund for the remainder of the month.
- We keep all customer information private, we will not sell your information to a third party.
- Your credit card will be automatically charged each month in advance of our service.
- Buckets must be placed in a location that facilitates a safe and efficient pick up for our employees. We reserve the right to cancel service if we encounter aggressive pets or other hazards.
- Services may be cancelled if you deposit illegal, dangerous, or other non-compostable contaminants in the buckets.
- If for some reason there is a default on your credit card and your bill is not paid within 30 days of the scheduled pay date, Down to Earth may cancel the subscription at the end of those 30 days.
- Down to Earth owns all buckets and yard signs. If you cancel your subscription we will pick up your bucket and yard sign on your final collection day.
- Either you or Down to Earth Composting may end this agreement at any time and for any reason with 14 days written notice.
- Terms may change as we try to bring composting to more Reno residents. We will contact you if any major (and sometimes minor) changes occur within our services.