Down to Earth Composting
Terms of Service
- If for any reason you are unsatisfied with our service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make a reasonable effort to earn your satisfaction. If you are still unsatisfied, you can cancel at any time via email and receive a prorated refund for the remainder of your service period.
- We keep all customer information private, we will not sell your information to a third party.
- By agreeing to these terms, you give permission to Down To Earth Composting to email you regarding your account, company updates, promotional offers, and any other topics that may come up (don’t worry – we don’t like spam, and we make every effort to keep our information useful.
- Your credit card will be automatically charged at the start of each monthly billing cycle.
- Buckets must be placed in a location that facilitates a safe and efficient pick up for our employees. We reserve the right to cancel service if we encounter aggressive pets or other hazards.
- Services may be cancelled if you deposit illegal, dangerous, or other non-compostable contaminants in the buckets.
- If for some reason there is a default on your credit card and your bill is not paid within 30 days of the scheduled pay date, Down to Earth may cancel the subscription at the end of those 30 days.
- Down to Earth owns all buckets and yard signs. If you cancel your subscription, we will pick up your bucket and yard sign on your final collection day. If your bucket and/or yard sign are not returned, you will be charged $10 for the bucket and $5 for the sign.
- Down to Earth Composting may discontinue service at any time, and for any reason, by providing you 14 days written notice.
- Terms may change as we try to bring composting to more Reno residents. We will contact you if any major (and sometimes minor) changes occur within our services.